- Future industrial technology
FIT’s mission is to help organizations to significantly reduce workers’ compensation costs and lost work days by helping employees to prevent painful and life altering sprain/strain injuries on AND off the job; to prevent costly surgeries and having to take opiate medications to relieve pain; to help people to be able to lead active and healthy life styles.
FIT’s philosophy is to deliver better training and service than our customers expect and to be the largest sprain/strain injury prevention company in North America.
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress Chiropractic has been practiced for more than 100 years helping millions of people around the world with injury care, chronic pain, and other health-related conditions. To address the health care challenges of the new century, a group of individuals formed the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress in November 2003. A not-for-profit corporation, the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (FCP) aims to educate the public on the many benefits associated with chiropractic care.
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
Founded in 1941, Northwestern has earned an international reputation as an innovative leader in chiropractic education. Excellence has been nurtured and inspired at Northwestern through a commitment to train students to be critical thinkers and to become leaders in their profession.
- New York State Chiropractic Association
Representing th largest number of NY Chiropractors.
- Canandaigua Chamber of CommerceThe Canandaigua (Pronounced: Can-an-day’-gwa – – – Meaning: “The Chosen Spot”) Area Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization that works with the community’s business, civic and professional leaders
- Alpha Phi Omega Service Fraternity
Alpha Phi Omega is a National Service Fraternity — college students gathered together in an organization based on fraternalism and founded on the principles of Leadership, Friendship and Service. Its aim is to further the freedom that is our national, educational and intellectual heritage.
- Kiwanis International
Kiwanis is an organization devoted to the principle of service; to the advancement of individual, community, and national welfare; and to the strengthening of international goodwill. Kiwanis membership spans the globe, with more than 300,000 members in more than 8,000 clubs in 79 countries, giving on average $70 million and 6.5 million volunteer hours for community service each year.