Welcome to Heberle Chiropractic
Thank you for checking out Heberle Chiropractic. Dr. Barnes looks forward to meeting you and helping you with your conditions. There seems to be an issue with the email link so please call or text Dr. Barnes at (585)261-7603 or email : HEBERLECHIROPRACTIC@GMAIL.COM
The office will be closed the following days during the summer when Dr. Barnes is out of town . One of the main reasons the office is closed is Dr. Barnes is out teaching injury prevention to different corporations. If you think your company could benefit from such training, next time you are in take a minute to ask her about it.
Currently closure dates are as follows:
What is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care is the art and the science of locating and correcting spinal nerve interference. It’s a natural method of health care that focuses on treating the causes of physical problems, rather than just treating the symptoms. Chiropractic is based on a simple but powerful premise. With a normally functioning spine and healthy nerve system, your body is better able to heal itself and to function at Optimal levels. That’s because your spine is the lifeline of your nervous system. A properly functioning spine and nervous system enables you to experience 100% of your God given health potential!
Should you see a Chiropractor?
If you answer yes to at least one of these questions- then chiropractic is the right choice for you
- Do you suffer from chronic joint/muscle pain (e.g. back, neck, headaches, etc.) that doesn’t seem to go away, even with medication?
- Have you suffered an injury (e.g. sprained ankle, pulled muscle, pulled disc, etc.) from which you are still feeling the after-effects despite sufficient healing time, medication or other forms of therapy?
- Do you actively play sports but often end up feeling worse for wear after a tough game or workout?
- Are you 50 years of age or older and suffering from multiple muscle/joint problems?
- Does your current job require you to spend long hours sitting or engaging in repetitive motions?
- Are you looking for a drug-free, non-surgical method to reduce muscle/joint pain?