April 10th Update: Both offices are now open! Dr. Barnes is back to work full time!
Should you see a Chiropractor?
If you answer yes to at least one of these questions- then chiropractic is the right choice for you
- Do you suffer from chronic joint/muscle pain (e.g. back, neck, headaches, etc.) that doesn’t seem to go away, even with medication?
- Have you suffered an injury (e.g. sprained ankle, pulled muscle, pulled disc, etc.) from which you are still feeling the after-effects despite sufficient healing time, medication or other forms of therapy?
- Do you actively play sports but often end up feeling worse for wear after a tough game or workout?
- Are you 50 years of age or older and suffering from multiple muscle/joint problems?
- Does your current job require you to spend long hours sitting or engaging in repetitive motions?
- Are you looking for a drug-free, non-surgical method to reduce muscle/joint pain?
What is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic is the realignment of the body using what are known as adjustments to move bones back into place. The adjustments can help a person feel better by removing pressure on the nerves of the body. Research has shown chiropractic adjustments to relieve low back pain, headaches, carpal tunnel and many other problems. For many people the benefits of chiropractic can not be measured, as it just helps them feel better and have more energy to face the stresses of everyday life.
Who should have Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic Care is beneficial to all people because of the stresses that the body is under during work and play. It is especially good for people that have injured themselves at work, in a car accident or while playing sports. Pregnant women may find relief from their low back pain through adjustments. The elderly may also benefit from slight relief from their arthritis after a chiropractic adjustment!
Ion Detox Foot Bath
Dr. Barnes is pleased to announce that she has an Ion Detox Foot Bath. The Ion Detox Foot Spa creates a naturally stimulating and relaxing detoxification session. The process of water ionization and osmosis of energy ions helps the body release toxins into the foot bath. After just a few sessions with The Ion Detox Foot Spa, patients have said they feel:
- Increased energy during the day
- Less joint pain
- Improved mental clarity and alertness
- Better sleep at night